Wednesday, September 19, 2012

MY LOUBOUTIN STUDS



About a month ago we started selling Isabel Marant sneakers on Ebay, we could still get lots from our supplier and people were still on waiting lists to get a pair. On Ebay I started to look around and I found this amazing Christian Louboutin bag, for almost half of the original price. It's my first buy of something second-handed on the internet, and I'm more then satisfied. I love the studded details, which makes this bag more edgy then the ones I have. On the second picture you see the chain without the studded shoulder piece if you go for a classier look.

Follow us on bloglovin :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear ♥

    Beauitful post and blog. Yes I would like to follow each other. But where?

    Kisses

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    REINVENT YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...